Senior Digital Project Manager, Global Digital Projects
We are looking for a talented and motivated Digital Project Manager to join an award-winning global organisation who work with some of the world’s greatest and largest brands.
You will be working with one of the world’s largest most successful tech product retailers, you will be the main point of contact within the Digital team.
You will be integral to the successful launch of the companies new flagship products through their websites.
- Demonstrable experience on website builds, CMS, leading onsite and offshore development teams
- Work with the internal team and content and publishing lead with detailed briefs and be involved in creative reviews with a good eye for UX design
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Previous experience within Digital agency would be great
- Digital experience must including Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project or any other leading project management tools
- Deliver, shape and manage small to medium size projects for.com working into a wider client roadmap and senior Samsung stakeholders.
- Handle multiple concurrent activities/projects – through effective management of backlog items, planning and controlling of sprints, impact and challenges.
- Manage the delivery of promotional campaigns, offers, landing pages, feature improvements, performance marketing and other digital outputs to a strict deadline.
- Manage communication between key stakeholders – client, suppliers, European business units, HQ and internal teams where necessary.
- Responsible for project budget ownership and management of the annual retainer, providing regular budget reporting to clients and internal teams.
- Develop and own key project articles: project plans and timeline, budgets, utilisation reports, SoW, sprint, risk and issue logs.
The Ideal candidate
- Project management experience of 5 years or more.
- Managing single project budgets in excess of £1Milion and multiple project workstreams over a single year.
- Track record of delivering digital marketing with CMS experience (ideally AEM)
- Highly experienced in the management and delivery of digital projects.
- A champion and awareness of best practices in digital delivery: UX, design, data and development to enable best in class products for .com.
- Experienced in managing projects from start to completion within JIRA and Confluence
Job Reference: JO-2211-328073
Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: .com, Agency, b2b, burndown, campaigns, Customer Journey, Digital Project Manager, landing pages, marketing, Scrum, User stories, Waterfall, Website