Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Telecoms Project Manager (Fiber-to-the-Home (FttH)) - Global Utilities Company - Hannover, Germany Rate: €800 per day Duration: 6 months initially Remote working My client is convinced that in a digitized…€800 - €801 per day
Full Stack Developer, Still Hiring an industry very needed now We are looking for a strong full stack developer to join our expanding team and work on cutting edge web…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Finance project - Project lead & change manager - Banking - Brussels Rate: €600-€700 Duration: 6 months Description The Finance Portfolio Management Office team needs to be re-enforced for analysing,…£600 - £700 per day
Business Analyst, Software Applications, Agile, Latest tech, Still Hiring We're looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to join this newly formed team in Central Birmingham. They're focussed on building a…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Senior Digital Project Manager, Account Director, Digital Agency
Are you a highly organised, likeable, pro-active and passionate, Senior Project Manager with a passion for Digital products and making a difference to an organisation that is going through critical growth?
Are you comfortable advising clients on content strategy and measurement frameworks, and working with the design and development teams to manage the delivery of a digital product?
· Managing project delivery, working with Director of Digital and Design Director as required across accounts
· Facilitating and/or leading the presentation of deliverables to clients (creative concepts, site organisation, requirements, plans, etc.)
· Working on pitches, providing scope, budget, timelines and strategic input – Collating monthly analytic reports for digital client accounts
· Managing the admin including contact reports, estimates, invoices, SLAs & contracts for clients
· Writing and delivering functional specifications for all digital projects with input from design director
· Managing the development phase of digital project delivery with the dev team, including testing & bug fixes
· Own and manage the project delivery of client digital work from discover through to implementation and launch of digital product
· Client servicing/project management
· Familiarity with web development technologies, including content management systems such as Umbraco, WordPress, Sitecore.
· Familiarity with best practices in web development, including accessibility, usability and design.
· Ability to lead cross functional teams (including creative and technology), by setting project objectives and managing to them.
· Ability to write functional specifications and manage digital project delivery process with clients and internally
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, web browsers, project management systems, ticketing systems eg Trello, JIRA and e-mail programs such as MailChimp.
· Knowledge of prototyping and wireframing applications such as Invision
· Enjoyment and understanding of technology and the Internet.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team to support you and for you to lead in a way you feel works best
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £50,000 – £60,000 and benefits and other perks as well as bonus😊
Keywords: Intergraded, Print, Creative, Production Manager, Digital, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, Digital Transformation, Marketing, Production, Social, Banners, Integrated.
Project Manager / Product Manager, BlockChain, Enterprise Software Company A global enterprise software company powered by blockchain technology. Their primary focus is on streamlining enterprise applications. They provide a platform…£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus