Senior Digital Project Manager, DevOps, Native Apps
We are looking for a talented and motivated Digital Project Manager to join a Leading Global Digital Marketing and advertising agency. You will lead a large Digital team and a large number of onsite developers working on some of the latest Digital products for truly unique Global Brand’s that everyone will know and surely have loved as a child… Ideally, you will have worked in a digital agency, and have some experience around digital gaming (although not essential).
You will also pick up other digital projects that are on ongoing across the business and be instrumental in picking up and winning new digital business. You will therefore be recognised as a digital projects expert throughout the business and If you have the gaming experience well that’s a plus but again not essential.
- Experienced in delivery of a full range of projects, especially experience of sophisticated web builds with high traffic volumes and native mobile app builds.
- Experience of load/stress and penetration/security testing, together with thorough cross-platform quality assurance, WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standards compliance and user acceptance testing.
- Experience of both waterfall and agile project management methodologies and has an understanding of how these can be implemented within an agency environment.
- Highly skilled at project cost estimations, scoping, project reconciliations and identifying solutions for out-of-scopes requirements.
- Proven skills in resource management, project planning, and experience using Azure and other cloud-based collaboration tools.
- Ability to make sound commercial and financial decisions, quickly understand problems, propose solutions and prevent issues before they arise.
- A team-player, a phenomenal collaborator who is eager to provide insight and receive feedback.
- Experience of DevOps, and Native Mobile Applications
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £50,000 – £65,000 + benefits package and Bonus
Keywords: Mobile native apps, DevOps, IOS, android, Digital, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, Gaming, Digital Gaming, e-commerce, ecommerce, Kanban, Waterfall, Scrum, Business Requirements Documented, Internet, agile, User Stories, burndown, Iterative, Agency, Development, SDLC.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201675
Salary: £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, Android, Business Requirements Documented, Development, DevOps, Digital, Digital Gaming, E-Commerce, Ecommerce, Gaming, html, Internet, iOS, Kanban, Mobile native apps, Scrum, scrums, User stories, Waterfall, Website