Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Digital Project Manager, Global Retailer
Are you a highly organised, likeable, pro-active and passionate, Senior Project Manager with a passion for retail products and making a difference to an organisation that is going through critical growth?
This organisation has some of the most ground-breaking products and is one of the most highly recognized brands in the industry!
We’re after a Senior Delivery Manager to join this award-winning organisation. This role will allow you to help manage one of the most important deliverables for their Online Business in the UK – the launch of a new range of services to support of their flagship products.
· Successful launch of new services for flagship products via the UK Website
· Working across the different internal teams to capture and manage requirements
· Working with both European stakeholders to deliver optimises services to meet the need of UK consumers
· Develop and maintain current project rhythm and optimise the existing processes to ensure on time delivery
· Working with a number of key suppliers who are supplying components for these services
· Regularly reporting progress and highlighting any issues or challenges in meeting key deadlines.
· Maintain oversight and control of “services” projects and directly support the Head of Online Programme Management in delivering success from both the current in flight projects and those planned for the second half of the years
· In order to be successful in this role you will be passionate about Retail and be able to understand the Consumer retail products industry from internal (Brand), partner (Retailer) and external (Shopper) perspectives.
· Agile with the ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously
· Ability to have voice heard when working in teams and facilitating meetings
· Influential with the ability to be trusted, listened to and followed by stakeholders
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team to support you and for you to lead in a way you feel works best
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £50,000 – £60,000 and benefits and other perks as well as bonus😊
Keywords: Intergraded, Creative, Production Manager, Digital, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, Digital Transformation, Marketing, Production, Social, Banners, Integrated.