Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Digital Project Manager – Prestigious Global Digital Agency
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join an up and coming digital team at a famous prestigious digital agency with a great work life balance and culture.
As Senior Digital Project Manager you will manage a broad range of digital projects with one of the One of the world’s largest consumer electronics companies out there. One of the key Programmes you will be responsible for if the creation and roll out of this pilot Loyalty platform across 18 countries over the next year.
Responsibilities will include
· Deliver, shape and manage large and complex, projects for.com working into a wider client roadmap
· Work with internal development team including UX, Senior Stakeholders internally and of the client whilst be client facing to define the scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, resources and budget)
· Inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project as well as involving people at the optimal levels for project success
· Develop and manage the roll-out plan to ensure sufficient resource and capabilities to deliver on time
· Responsible for project budget ownership and management (£500k+), providing regular reporting to clients and internal teams.
· Engage European stakeholders to get buy-in to roll-out the OVP as well as managing stakeholders within the European Office, HQ in Korea and agency partners
· Apply structured Agile project management methods to ensure delivery to time, cost, quality and scope.
· Fully understand the wider CRM Strategy and help develop plans for data strategy and database development to support (OVP) Ownership Value Proposition and wider Loyalty programmes
· Co-ordinate pre-go live UAT as well as any ongoing UAT with relevant teams and subsidiaries
· Turn clients’ requirements into a detailed scope of work
· Experience within marketing and loyalty a plus
Desired skills and experience:
· Prior experience 5 years ideally as a digital Project Manager within a digital, with experience of delivery on websites and always having user experience at the forefront of one’s mind
· Strong Agile experience
· Strong Delivery experience
· Client Facing experience
· Track record of delivering digital products with CMS experience
· Large eCommerce website & App exposure