Senior Product Manager, Marketplace platform, Retail
This is an exciting opportunity to join a long standing and one of the most well-known retail/e-tail brands in the UK. Launching a brand-new marketplace platform into the industry. Given the size of the business, this is a project that will be well funded for quick success, you will be one of the first on the team and will play a key part in the growth of these amazing products. Huge scope for personal development as well as some cracking benefits including a considerable bonus, car allowance and much more
Not only is this a fantastic company to work for, but their continued investment in digital experience is testament that their customers are at the heart of what they do!
You will report into the Marketplace Director and work closely with them to align roadmaps, business opportunities with stakeholder priorities and interests.
- Leading a product team to deliver exceptional results: guide, present challenges, trusting and allowing the teams to determine how to deliver what you require
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, build and maintain the product backlog, analyse business requirements and produce user stories and acceptance criteria
- Contribute to the broader culture of the organisation by evangelising an agile mindset and lean approach
- Conduct research to understand seller needs and preferences and translate them into Seller Platform platform and front-end requirements
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general (especially other marketplaces’ Seller Platform propositions)
- Identify and evaluate technology options
- Extensive, current experience of ecommerce store and hub and spoke fulfilment technologies and operations at scale, experience of pan European multi-brand environments a plus.
- Experience of developing B2C (consumer-facing) or B2B (partner-facing) order management and fulfillment products across multiple platforms
- Proven and extensive experience (>3 years) in a (Technical) Product Manager role – ideally in an established Marketplace (ideally Rakuten, Alibaba, Amazon, Uber, Cdiscount, Allegro, Etsy, JustEat, Facebook, Ebay, Booking.com)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in new product introductions
KeyWords: Product Manager, B2C, B2B, Consumer Facing, Consumer-facing, Deliveroo, JustEat, Uber, click & collect, fulfilment, platform, Order, Omnichannel,
Job Reference: JO-2106-201524
Salary: £65000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Benefits + 30% Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: b2b, b2c, click & collect, Consumer Facing, Deliveroo, fulfilment, JustEat, omnichannel, Order, platform, product manager, Uber