Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Programme Manager, Famous Restaurant Food Franchise
Looking for a Programme Manager to work with one of the UK’s most oldest and the nation’s most loved food franchises! Going through a number of huge transformations, this will give you the chance to be the pivotal point of contact and lead on a number of exciting Business Change programs. Most exciting being ‘restaurant of the future’ a huge undertaken to become a leading franchise that will captivate customers of all demographics. This will have multiple touchpoints within the business from restaurant staff to C-suite stakeholders and will change every aspect of the organisation.
· To support the Productivity & Change Director in conjunction with other key stakeholders to direct and manage the Operating Plan in order to deliver and land key business objectives to maximum effect.
· This role works cross functionality across operations and the central teams to ensure the business produces projects on time and successfully without overloading operations, whilst still delivering against the business strategy
· The senior project/Programme manager leads a project team or multiple project teams simultaneously.
· You work on larger or more complex projects. They work with multiple teams, each project manager of a team reporting directly to them. Senior PMs do not duplicate the work of project managers but provide a higher level and wider scope of management to projects and project teams as well as to the organisation they belong. They have the authority to run projects on a day-to-day basis and delegate tasks to individual project managers.
· Senior project managers have considerable expertise to contribute specialised process improvement initiatives. But they also have management experience with project delivery that span across business units, allowing them to work in all types of industries and organisations.
· Key commercial and financial considerations are measured and tracked for all projects, and regular touchpoints established to review and feed into business.
· To work closely with Restaurant Support team to map out projects as well as BAU activity and incorporate within the Operating Flight Plan.