Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Telecoms Project Manager (Fiber-to-the-Home (FttH)) - Global Utilities Company - Hannover, Germany Rate: €800 per day Duration: 6 months initially Remote working My client is convinced that in a digitized…€800 - €801 per day
Full Stack Developer, Still Hiring an industry very needed now We are looking for a strong full stack developer to join our expanding team and work on cutting edge web…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Finance project - Project lead & change manager - Banking - Brussels Rate: €600-€700 Duration: 6 months Description The Finance Portfolio Management Office team needs to be re-enforced for analysing,…£600 - £700 per day
Business Analyst, Software Applications, Agile, Latest tech, Still Hiring We're looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to join this newly formed team in Central Birmingham. They're focussed on building a…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Senior Project Manager, CRM, CMS, Digital transformation, governance (price Comparison)
We are seeking a talented Agile Project Manager who is ready to step up into a programme manager role or maybe you have been doing a mix of the two already. You will have worked in fast paced lean agile environments ideally working on implementing governance and process to a rapidly growing organization along with side large software products implementations that you will be continuously improving upon them.
This opportunity will give you the chance to join an innovative start-up but one that is already well established and growing at fast pace. Think cool startup, cool offices like you get in WeWork space, sofas, ps4’s, pool tables amazing benefits, social activities etc. This company is already mentioned as one of the top places to work in the UK with an amazing glass door rating of 4.7.
· Manage the full project lifecycle across multiple streams of work, tracking progress, updating stakeholders and empowered to make adjustments for on time delivery.
· Ensure the risks and issues for each project are codified and well understood
· Provide visibility into the status and progress of work.
· Gather, interpret and share useful agile/lean performance metrics for the Dev Team (team of 10 Full Stack Developers)
· Build collaborative, professional, and successful relationships with the wider business.
· Build shared understanding of obstacles to progress; negotiate to remove those obstacles.
· Communicate with stakeholders and manage their expectations.
· Monitor the delivery of external contract teams, ensuring key deliverables and in budget spend are achieved
· This company is growing at a rapid pace so you will need to put some governance in place, tools, processes templates ways of working to assist with its rapid growth
Project Manager / Product Manager, BlockChain, Enterprise Software Company A global enterprise software company powered by blockchain technology. Their primary focus is on streamlining enterprise applications. They provide a platform…£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus