Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Project Manager, Web, Retail, Click & Collect
This is a chance to one of the UK’s leading Retail High Street Brands, [scaling across 10 countries around Europe and with an ever growing presence in the states. This very well known retail brand is going through a huge digital transformation, and will give you the opportunity to make a huge contribution at its infancy.
Growing their Digital teams and online channels allowing the opportunity for a Digital Project manager to join a new role to support the development of their digital roadmap to upgrade their site experience and maximise growth by building new capabilities whilst hugely improving the customer experience. One hug emphasis will be based click and collect capabilities, online multichannel enhancements, there for experience in retail multichannel and product fulfilment would be a huge benefit!
· Contribute to developing the product vision and direction for eCommerce experiences to innovate existing business areas and to develop new ideas into profitable opportunities
· Create development tickets in JIRA for projects and site improvements, scoping in user story format
· Regular prioritisation of development backlog. Lead weekly calls with 3rd party agencies whilst helping grow the inhouse capabilities
· Work closely with developers both in-house and externally to troubleshoot issues, ensuring developments and bugs are triaged to the right team.
· Raise and monitor live site bugs & issues with the key aim of timely resolution to improve digital customer experience
· Provide weekly status updates to stakeholders across all website developments
· Complete User Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance on all site developments, providing feedback and signing off all builds prior to release
· Plan, brief and QA new A|B tests to site, reporting on KPIs
· Maintain excellent relationships with internal stakeholders across Ecommerce, IT, Loyalty and Customer Services team’s and with external agencies.
· Operating at a Senior Project Management level with a minimum 3 years’ experience at this level.
· A proven track record of Project Management experience gained through a number of complex and varied environments.
· Knowledge of eCommerce platforms and functionality, Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Big Commerce experience a plus