Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Telecoms Project Manager (Fiber-to-the-Home (FttH)) - Global Utilities Company - Hannover, Germany Rate: €800 per day Duration: 6 months initially Remote working My client is convinced that in a digitized…€800 - €801 per day
Full Stack Developer, Still Hiring an industry very needed now We are looking for a strong full stack developer to join our expanding team and work on cutting edge web…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Finance project - Project lead & change manager - Banking - Brussels Rate: €600-€700 Duration: 6 months Description The Finance Portfolio Management Office team needs to be re-enforced for analysing,…£600 - £700 per day
Business Analyst, Software Applications, Agile, Latest tech, Still Hiring We're looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to join this newly formed team in Central Birmingham. They're focussed on building a…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Senior Software Project Manager, Paris
My client is at a very exciting stage as they scale to support the rapid global growth. A Start up within an already established organisation.
You’ll join a team that favours action over bureaucracy and that believes in genuine agility as well as planning for the future.
You’ll work with the latest tools in a modern office environment that continues to evolve. They enjoy a relaxed and friendly work atmosphere were knowledge sharing is encouraged and they consider engagement with the wider tech community key.
The Project Manager – Software deployment will work closely with the Senior Delivery Manager to ensure timely services delivery, team resource coordination, and participate in the day-to-day operations of the department
This is an enterprise grade solution deployed for major global brands around the world. This role will focus on medium to large-scale rollout of your companies software solution and coordinating the project planning, delivery, execution and support for this project. You will be expected to play a customer facing role throughout the entire deployment.
· Ensures successful delivery of development/technical projects, particularly through scheduling and monitoring planned and reactive work activities
· Manage work schedules and deal with redirecting support calls to the appropriate resource.
· Identify jobs at risk of missing deadlines and communicate and escalate as appropriate.
· Interact with internal stakeholder’s team to confirm new requests have been received and work with the Senior Project Manager to confirm project deliverables
· Monitor customer satisfaction for delivered work as well as the customer’s expectation regarding level of service and expected delivery dates.
· Maintain a skills matrix within the department to provide effective use of resources.
· Work with the Global Professional Services team to refine existing and establish new (where necessary) software and hardware support processes and procedures for clients
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between €45,000 – €55,000 and benefits + Bonus and other perks 😊
Keywords: Software Project Manager, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, Digital Transformation to Marketing Automation, eCRM, Products, Product Manager Systems, IaaS, SaaS.
Project Manager / Product Manager, BlockChain, Enterprise Software Company A global enterprise software company powered by blockchain technology. Their primary focus is on streamlining enterprise applications. They provide a platform…£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus