Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Subject Matter Expert – P2P – 6 Month Contract – Remote – £600 – £650/day – Outside IR35 – Battersea
SME skills required:
* Proven experience in end-to-end purchase-to-pay process both in project and BAU capacity, ideally with FMCG experience.
* Strong communication and influencing skills with proven experience of steering delivery of large projects.
* Oracle Experience a plus, ideally Fusion.
* Good work ethics, and high standards of professional integrity.
* Excellent documentation skills and expert in MS Office.
* Self-starter who can hit the ground running for immediate contribution
* P2P SME
Support finance P2P workstream lead with all project activities in relation to the overall finance programme by playing a leading role in the end-to-end process design of the purchase-to-pay process through business processes, Oracle Cloud solution, technology integrations
* Capture and document end-to-end Finance business requirements by working closely with other relevant functional teams, process owners, and project stakeholders.
* Help define and contribute to the project plan, scope definition, and building controls framework.
* Own P2P activities, critical paths, and milestones of the detailed plan to ensure readiness of the business and support successful go live.
* Contribute to the design and delivery of system integration to automate invoicing and payments process.
* Support RFP process for 3rd Party outsourcing of certain purchase-to-pay processes along with process design and implementation of partnership mode
* Work with Project Data Lead to ensure the smooth transition and creation of Finance master data
* The role will support any change management activity including impact assessments, process documentation, gap analysis, and supporting and / or performing testing activities, and training Finance team to impacted stakeholders
* Responsible for full support of maintaining documented processes with process maps.
* Proactively raising and managing risk and mitigate associated risks, escalate to the workstream lead, programme lead, and relevant stakeholders when applicable.
* Flexibility to work across further Finance process areas where your experience can bring insights and challenge
* Ad-hoc requirements as needed by the programme for P2P workstream
* Establish a dashboard of KPI’s to monitor P2P performance after go live, to track and ensure smooth process performance.
* Work closely with Client’s teams to ensure the smoot separation and transition