Technical Delivery Manager, Famous British Hospitality/Retail Franchise
Looking for a Technical Delivery Manager to work with one of the UK’s oldest and the nations most loved franchises!
- To support the Head of IT and Product Director in helping this organisaiton take advantage of the Digital landscape and new technology that will allow them to provide a great and seamless customer experience.
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with this small but passionate team who are ready to wear whatever hat is necessary to get the job done!
- This role works cross-functionality across operations and the central teams to ensure the business produces projects on time and successfully without overloading operations, whilst still delivering against the business strategy
- You will have the chance to work across a number of product domains such as Procurement and Supply Chain, Operations HR, Finance and infrastructure.
- You will ensure the successful delivery of a number of projects on the company’s roadmap, which could be anything from QSR assessment and implementation, tablet EPOS systems, Digitizing receipts.
- Whilst working closely with the leadership team you will also work closely with the enterprise architecture team who are charged with creating the long-term system modernisation roadmaps across all the company’s technologies.
- You will lead a number of 3rd parties in order to manage the effective day-to-day delivery of projects
- You will lead end-to-end testing plans and help with the transition of a number of solutions into live service.
Ideal experience needed
- IT Delivery/Project management experience
- Experience within the retail or hospitality sector
- Experienced in working within a number of different mythologies Ideally Agile, Kanban
Job Reference: JO-2303-331757
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, Digitisation, epos, Hospitality, Kanban, Prince2, Product Roadmap, QSR, Retail, Scrum, Systems, tablet, Technical Delivery Manager