My Clients Technology Delivery Team are the centre of expertise for all strategic programme and project delivery across Technology, supporting their wide range of telecommunications products and customers
You will be working in a highly complex fast paced environment, responsible for creating and leading an integrated team to deliver end-to-end projects. You will need to ensure that the projects have a valid business benefit, are delivered on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria from conception through to market launch and transition into operations
Day to day responsibilities
- Managing the technical delivery of complex projects, and delivering innovative products, regularly first to market
- Managing large virtual teams and working with external partners and suppliers to deliver against business objectives.
- E2E planning of projects, including resources, negotiating and securing resources as required.
- E2E ownership of project, ensuring delivery to time, budget and quality as expected.
- Responsible for project governance, budget management of <£5m, risk, issue and change management for the entire project.
- Collaborating across all design and delivery partners to produce coherent project outcomes.
- Working across the stakeholder group whilst influencing up to Director level. Visibly owning delivery and driving engagement for the project.
- Experience in management and delivery of large scale multi technology projects
- Prince 2 certified
- Ability to provide effective leadership and project planning to project teams.
- Communication with stakeholders up to Director level, driving strong, open and sustained communication channels both within the project team and with the wider stakeholder community.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to shape the project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing.
Job Reference: JO-2205-255021
Salary: £450 - £470 per annum + inside IR35
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: desktop, Infrastructure, project management, server, Systems