Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Technology Project Manager (Cloud HR) required for a leading client in London – remote based, for an initial 6 month contract (Outside IR35)
The Technology Foundation Project Manager has the responsibility for ensuring that all aspects of the foundation workstreams underpinning the future technology architecture and roadmap are integrated into a single programme of work. Partnering with Product and IT Management, this will require the rapid assimilation of current in-flight initiatives and the commissioning of new foundation streams into a logical sequence, which underpins strategic priorities.
They will ensure that the programme is properly planned, tracked and that related outcomes and deliverables are properly defined and controlled.
They will work closely with respective Product Managers / Owners, IT Platform Owners, Architects, PMO Manager, PMOs, Portfolio Integrators and, where necessary, 3rd party vendors to shape, drive and co-ordinate programme activities.
Skills and experience
· Extensive experience in technology transformation programmes in a consulting and / or delivery capacity
· Strong functional understanding of Cloud HR technologies and associated architectural considerations
· Significant experience in project management and delivery in complex change environments across People, Process and Technology dimensions
· Experienced in owning and managing 3rd party commercial and delivery relationships
· A strong understanding of how to construct a complex, multi-year business case
· Strong Stakeholder Management and influencing skills, ability to mediate in conflict, communicate with presence to alleviate concern and address risk
· A strong understanding of HR delivery, processes, people concepts, principles and terminology
· Programme and work stream planning for HR transformation and shared service programmes, involving process transformation, TOM design, change and transition planning
· A sound knowledge of process and technology change management principles and practices
· Recognised programme / project management qualifications desirable (MSP, Prince, etc.)
· Proficient in project management tools (e.g. MS Project)