Inside IR35 – 6 month contract – London in office 3/4 days per week
We have partnered up with a financial organisation to recruit Business Analysts to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency of non-financial crime compliance for cross-border and domestic payments. The client is looking for a Business Analyst with sanctions and payments experience, while working in a project environment. Not operational or BAU.
Day to day activities include:
- Analysing banks’ current filtering processes, including list management, alert generation, alert investigation, and reporting, to identify best practice which can be adopted by client.
- Analysing banks’ current system and technologies, including their core filtering technology, list management solutions, automatic alert disposition techniques and alert/case management solutions, to identify best practice which can be adopted by the client.
- Working collaboratively with banks to develop detailed service requirements across the transaction filtering lifecycle.
Experience in the following is essential:
- Deep knowledge of sanctions regimes and transaction filtering best practices
- Experience working with cross-border transactions and related formats, e.g., SWIFT, SEPA, ISO20022
- Experience designing and implementing transaction filtering solutions, including list management, alert generation, alert investigation and reporting
- Experience working with data analytics and machine learning techniques
- Experience working in a fast-paced project delivery environment
- Strong presentation, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Willingness to travel to bank locations to support delivery of workshops
Job Reference: JO-2111-249296
Salary: £600 - £750 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: January - March
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract