Analytics & BI Labs / Knowledge Management support Consultant – Banking Client
Rate: €600 – 700 per day
Duration: 3 months ( remote working)
Within the GDC Division, the Data Analytics team supports the needs for advanced analytics from all the entities of the Group.
The team helps to transform data into insights using techniques such as text mining, machine learning, process mining, network analytics, predictive modelling,…
Your role in the project:
As a member of the DAP Industrialisation project you will have a key role in coordinating the delivery of the Analytics & BI Labs as well as knowledge management tracks.
You will be responsible for :
- Finalizing the delivery of the Lab pilot
- Delivering an action plan for the implementation of future Analytics & BI Labs
- Identify new teams and use cases to onboard to the data analytics labs
- Assist the new users in the onboarding process (e.g., creation of test users for Windows and Linux, local logon access for Windows etc.)
- Lead the knowledge sharing community among the lab users
- Encourage knowledge content creation and best practice documentation
- Coordinating the implementation of a knowledge management system with logbooks and recipes including full-text search capabilities
- Conducting a market research and creating a list of knowledge management tools to be investigated (available internally or externally)
- Creating a roadmap for the technical implementation
- Creating knowledge management use cases for the data analytics labs
- Ensure onboarding of users on the knowledge management tool and their active usage
The role entails :
- Help define the delivery approach, coordinate and contribute to its delivery
- Coordinate between the different IT and business contributors involved and follow-up their delivery
- Report the project status to the weekly team board with project sponsors
- You have experience working a data environment and you are acquainted with data management & governance as well as data platforms topics. Experience in implementing Analytics & BI Labs and Knowledge Management system is a plus.
- A strong command of English is required.
- You are knowledgeable about project management principles.
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-2109-246401
Salary: €600 - €700 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Analytics, Data, Knowledge Management, Machine Learning, network analytics, predictive modelling, process mining, text mining