AWS Solutions Architect – Remote
Rate: €550 – €850
Duration: 3 – 6 months
My client is looking for AWS Solution Architect to create and implement AWS native tools due to the fact that these tools and the architecture is currently unknown to the team.
Description of services
The contractor is supposed to work independently on selected work packages according to his expertise and skills within the project.
Services will be coordinated iteratively between the parties within the framework of sprint meetings (every three weeks) and implemented independently by the contractor within the sprints (3 weeks duration) following the sprint meetings. The Contractor will check before each sprint meeting the scrum backlog, on the basis of its professional opinion/skills, which individual services it considers. Daily stand-ups 15 minutes every morning.
My client will be providing all necessary information, contact details, documentation, access rights in form of individual onboarding pages prepared in advance in Confluence to be accessible anytime by the external consultant, independent of internal support.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently
performed by the external:
- Technical consultation of application development in AWS Cloud in terms of how and with what AWS native tools should be used to import, transform and export the data in AWS cloud.
- Definition of Data Model and technical limitations influencing Data Model and data throughput.
- Defining and designing high level architecture for Trade backend system upgrade on AWS Cloud native services in alignment with rules set up by enterprise architecture and security teams, prove design by setting up POC (proof of concept) in our AWS environment.
- Technical consultation in migrating Trade backend system from one AWS account to another AWS account.
- Implement Trade backend data pipelines in AWS Cloud environment according to defined user stories in agile sprint execution
- Technical Documentation of Trade backend applications/components and implemented processes in defined Confluence documentation environment according to defined tasks in agile user stories.
- Execute Unit testing for individual delivered code strings and execute end to end testing for Trade backend system.
The performance of the contractor has the goal: Migrate Trade backend system from legacy technical components to AWS native services to reduce complexity and technical debt.
Due to the agile nature of scrum methodology, not all work packages can already be defined in advance and most work packages will be defined over the course of the project, but which are generally provided independently by the contractor.
Job Reference: JO-2110-247923
Salary: €500 - €850 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 - 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract