Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Ambitious Series A start-up who provide a communication platform for front-line workers are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager. They aim to help the 1.7 billion frontline workers feel more included in their organizations and increase employee satisfaction as working on the frontline can often feel lonely and managers have struggled to create cohesion. They went live with their first customer in 2019 and within 15 months employee turnover decreased by 50% amongst this client’s 21,000 employees.
They’re an employee ‘super-app’ that brings remote workers into the fold with
the information and tools that remove friction from their daily lives. It’s just one app for
communication, for e-payslips, for accident reporting; for everything. They remove
noticeboards, paper-based forms and transform the frontline into a digitally enabled
superpower. Over the past 2 years since they’ve launched, they’ve grown 3 x each year, growing to nearly $4m in recurring revenue today. Over the next 12 months they will hit $10m in ARR and accelerate their growth using a recent Series A investment received from VC firm Next47 and
You will join their Product Engineering team as an Engineering Manager, working with and
managing engineers across two existing product squads and act as the no.2 to the Head of Engineering. You will work closely with the squads to ensure they exceed their ambitious goals, and coach and unblock them as required. Your work will directly impact the success of the engineering team and help them get new product features to thousands of frontline workers faster.
They’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping individuals and teams grow
inside a fast-growing company. They’re also looking for:
* At least 2 years+ experience managing software engineers, proven track record of
growing individuals and enabling teams to hit their goals
* Strong technical experience in at least one relevant area; iOS, Android, Web or
* Ability to manage multiple projects at any time with strong bias for action and
* Ability to attract and hire top engineering talent
* You use metrics to help us identify areas for improvement, prioritise thoughtfully
and implement solutions that move us in the right direction
* You have a coaching mentality and know how to unlock people’s potential
* Passionate to help engineers develop and grow their career
* Experience working in a high performing agile software delivery team
* Able to communicate clearly and at the right level
* Prior experience working in a fast-moving B2B/SaaS start-up is a plus