Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of Architecture
We are pleased to be partnered with a large enterprise automotive business who have been going through an exciting digital transformation, accelerated by the pandemic. They’ve had to transform to a technology 1st type organization, developing modern products and going through a large cloud transformation.
Due to the growth of their technology estate and the architecture demand they are now looking for a Head of Architecture to manage a team of 6 Solution / Technical Architect’s and help with the enterprise technology roadmap and designs by understand business requirements.
· Promote the Architecture practice across the business
· Drive new technology adoption within the business and help innovate business processes through tech
· Help establish the Architecture governance framework
· Work closely with senior stakeholders around the business to understand the business requirements and set clear outcome-orientated objectives
· Help drive best practice in the Architecture practice
· Partner with vendors and 3rd parties to help deliver technology programmes
It would be ideal if you had a background in:
· Cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
· ERP experience would be ideal including implementations
· Digital platforms, SaaS or PaaS
· API & Microservices
On offer is a good basic salary, car allowance plus a 15% bonus. They’re extremely flexible so office time will only be required when necessary.
These aren’t all essential but an understanding in these areas would be ideal but this is very much a senior role in the business so the communication skills are also crucial to help build and motivate the team as well as interact across the stakeholders in the business.
If you think this role sounds of interest please do apply!