An Innovation Consultant is required to support my client with a data initiative as they look to break into the logistics and shipping sector. As part of the role, you will share your insights/knowledge about the sector’s opportunities, pain points and challenges to enhance the data assets of the business.
In addition to coaching the team on the logistics sector and help in developing new data value propositions, you will be expected to lead initial conversations with identified partners and create inroads into this new sector.
- Long standing logistics sector experience
- Well-connected and respected within the industry across a number of Tier 1/Tier 2 providers specifically in the US, UK or Brazil region
- Demonstrable experience of using data and analytics to deliver product innovations in the logistics sector
- Experience in developing successful strategic partnerships, with an ability to create valued relationships with new prospective partners.
- Ability to communicate complex, detailed concepts into strategic, meaningful propositions to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working with different countries and regions with a strong sensitivity to local cultures.
- High levels of comfort working with high levels of ambiguity and change, and the ability to adapt.
- High levels of energy, enthusiasm and integrity and be a self-starter.
This will be an initial 8 week contract and paying up to £1000 per day, with extensions dependant on the success of the initial phase of work.
Job Reference: JO-2105-200512
Salary: £900.00 - £1000.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 2 Months
Job Start Date: 24/05/2021
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Innovation, Logistics, shipping