The Network architect collaborates with the Chief Architect, Solution Architects, Integration
Architects, Security Architects, business clients, and other domain architects to assess, develop, and
implement the network architectures that shape the future of my clients Metaverse platform for everyone
The Network Architect is a seasoned network focused expert with diverse experience in next-generation technology across multiple industries. They have extensive experience designing, reviewing and implementing network architecture for broad, complex enterprises
- Lead the collaborative development and implementation of the Network architecture,
- including elements such as social engineering countermeasures, process, software, hardware, and network.
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients to understand the network architecture needs to support the areas, sectors, and domains .
- Ensure that the network architecture meets the business, privacy, industry, and regulatory needs
- Facilitate engagements, meetings, workshops, and forums to determine the network architecture needs and current state for clients.
- Liaise with programmers and software development teams to design and implement network architectures to support systems and controls.
- Support, educate, and offer advice to technical clients on network architecture for their specific processes and technology.
- Develop resources and tools to support the network architecture and digital ecosystem.
Job Reference: JO-2212-329227
Salary: £700 - £720 per day + inside IR35,remote working
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: ARCHITECT, Metaverse, Network