PowerShell (IIS, Windows, Ansible) Automation Engineer – Banking Client – Brussels
Rate: 500 – 700 per day
Duration: 6 months + extension
The .Net Application Integration Services Scrum is reinforcing its DEV team with a PowerShell (IIS, Windows, Ansible) Automation Engineer
The team is managing Middleware technologies and developing technical components.
- You’ll join a dynamic and fast-paced scrum of engineers.
- Your role will be to implement settings compliance automation.
- The implementation will start with the development of Power Shell scripts to verify the compliance of Microsoft IIS settings against configuration baseline.
- In a second phase the scripts will be orchestrated using Ansible and the output (compliance report) will be fetch to a central location for further reporting processing.
- Able to work independently with high team mindset.
- Automation, Quality and Security oriented.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies & practices.
- Senior expert in PowerShell (Must Have)
- Expert in Microsoft IIS running on Windows Server System (MUST HAVE)
- Security experience in web servers (Center for Internet Security)
- Experience with (Must Have)
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Azure DevOps,
- IIS 8 and 10
- Windows Server 2012, 2016
Job Reference: JO-2208-258389
Salary: €500 - €700.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 1 year
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Senior Appointments, Software Engineering Jobs, Telecoms
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: ansible, IIS, Powershell, Windows