Senior IT Support Engineer required for my client, A market leading automotive testing business based in West Berkshire. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a IT Support Engineer who takes pride in to progress and grow in an industry leading business using the latest cutting edge technology!
As a Senior IT Support Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Ensuring the Helpdesk team act in a professional and positive manner, by leading by example and advocating high levels of service
- Leading technical projects, prioritising and allocating resources as required
- Pro-actively maintaining ‘s IT Services, protecting against failures of hardware, software and security by providing risk-based assessments to ensure the mitigation of as much risk as is possible, while keeping within budget restraints
- Preparing and providing timely and accurate information regarding the teams’ workloads, schedules and resource usage to enable the business can make informed decisions
- Leading any reactive challenges within IT infrastructure and services to ensure any issues are tackled and are seen through to resolution.
As a Senior IT Support Engineer your skills and experience will include:
- In depth Knowledge of complex / enterprise class infrastructures including; Virtualisation Clusters, Servers, PCs, NAS, Enterprise SANs, Applications, Operating systems, Printers, Smart Devices, and Telephone systems
- Experiencing leading IT projects from concept to completion, allocating resources and prioritising as and required
- Extensive experience in fault finding and troubleshooting complex issues across hardware and software devices and systems
- Experience working within a network and systems team, supporting a medium sized infrastructure containing 300+ devices and 150+ users
What we’re looking for in you:
You are customer facing and dedicated to providing outstanding levels of service. Your excellent communication skills help you to effectively lead and motivate others, whilst your calm nature enables you to make sound and logical judgements when working in pressurised or emergency situations.
Job Reference: JO-1911-155085
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Holiday, Flexible Working
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Berkshire
Job Types: Permanent