Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior Scrum Master / Agile Coach – Banking Client – Brussels
Rate: €750 – €850 per day
Duration: 1 year freelance contract + extension
The role is going to be remote for initially, there afterwards you will need to be in the office
The Data Monetization delivery team is part of the Group Digital Capabilities (GDC) division and has been set up to support one of the latest business lines in the client service offering.
The ambition of EIS is to tap into the wealth of data and information that manages as a market infrastructure in order to provide new added value services to our existing client as well as to reach new segments of clients.
A mission in the EIS Data Monetization delivery team is the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing area in the capital market value chain, but also to contribute to some of the first use cases of APIs and cloud technology . The team is also one of the pilots in the transition towards an Agile organization.
– Provide overall guidance for team to adhere to Agile principles and practices.
– Guide an Agile team to efficiently deliver high value products
-Coach the Agile team to adapt to an environment where Agile is not fully deployed/understood.
– Interacts with people outside the Agile team to coach them in the Agile methodology to clarify how they can best contribute to the delivery team
Increase efficiency of Agile team though:
– organizing/facilitating scrum events & decision-making processes (sprint and release planning, identification of tasks, sizing effort, progress reporting, demo and retrospective)
– removing impediments (managing conflicting interests, negotiating inputs between different parties, proactively identifying issues and risks and adjusting scope, etc.). This can also include interface with governance and administrative constraints in the organization at large.
– Facilitate team transparency
– Report progress using the appropriate communication channels within team and towards various levels in the organisation.
– Work with stakeholders and team members to continuously improve (quality, productivity).
– Coach the team to be self-organized and cross-functionality as well as to adopt of Agile practices
– Collect and analyzes team KPIs (velocity, …)
– Follow-up, report and contribute to risks management (e.g. compliance, security, procurement/finance/liceses)
– Ensure that deliverables follow guidelines and standards (e.g. documentation)
– Conduct the team’s planning sessions and translates them into capability plans
– Provide guidelines to Product Owner to take on the PO role and manage the Product Backlog (with dependencies, ambiguity, volatility, architectural and infrastructural complexity)
– Share impediments and corrective actions to Agile CoE
Qualifications – External
– Strong communication, collaboration, leadership, conflict resolution, budgeting and time management skills
– Demonstrated ability to influence team and key stakeholders ·
– Excellent presentation skills · Ability to work in ambiguity and iterate to a solution – can estimate and solve basic business problems without explicit direction ·
– Creative, flexible, and willing to continuously change, evolve, and improve software development
– Combine strong delivery focus and servant leadership to guide and steer the team towards delivering business value
Please do send across an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org