Senior Solutions Architect (Cloud,AI,Platform) – Smart city- Remote/Saudi
Day rate: £600 – £900 (inside IR35)
Duration: 6 months (3-5 year project)
Only apply if you are happy to travel to Saudi from time to time during the contract.
- Past experiences of leading technical teams in designing, implementing, and delivering complex IT solutions.
- 8+ years of software development and design experiences.
- 5+ years working experiences in design, develop, and delivery of cloud based and distributed systems.
- 5+ years working experiences with API design and development, and OpenAPI.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in client service and/or engagement.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in software development using a general-purpose programming language (e.g., C#, Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, Go, and/or Swift).
- 5+ years working experiences in IoT and/or smart device related system.
- 5+ years working experience with data pipelining, big data processing, and streaming data architecture.
Lead technology design, implementation, and delivery of the system. Develop and work with other architects to ensure the architectures, developed fully align with the requirements of the T&D Products. Work with partner vendors to review and ensure architectures to be delivered align with the requirements.
Key accountabilities and activities
- Technology design, state capturing, and development planning.
- Feasibility study and decisions on technology directions.
- Working with product manager to shape up product and technology roadmap.
- Help clients understand their desired solutions in the context of existing systems and architecture, including software structure, characteristics, behaviour, and data flow.
- Work with product manager to conduct discovery and service design.
- Perform systems integration, solution modelling, benefit analysis, and assessment of system behaviour.
Background, skills & Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in designing, developing, deploying, and procuring software for distributed systems.
- Broad knowledge of software design, architecting, development, and software testing methodologies.
- Experience with RESTful API development.
- Experience working with DevOps practices, Git version control, and agile development approaches. Experience using the Collective Code Construction Contract (C4) approach is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of IoT communication and management protocols.
- Experience and knowledge of data pipelining, data processing and governance.
- Experience and knowledge of streaming architecture and patterns.
- Experiences with major cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI, and HuaWei
- Understanding of information and application security concepts, including public key infrastructure, data confidentiality and integrity practices, certificate-based authentication, network security, open ID connect (OIDC), social engineering, zero trust architecture, security posture management, and multifactor authentication.
- Understanding of big data processing, data pipeline, machine learning, and AI processing methods.
- Broad knowledge of release and configuration management and infrastructure-as-code practices in both internal and cloud hosted environments is preferred.
Job Reference: JO-2209-259601
Salary: £500 - £900 per day
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: 10/10/2022
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract