Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Senior Appointments
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Technical Lead (Solution Architect) | 3 month contract | Inside IR35 | £700 per day
Location: Paddington, London (Hybrid working)
Reporting to: Technical Director
As a Technical Lead, you will be helping to plan and deliver highly complex technical projects and solutions that sit at the heart of my client’s Total Experience ethos. The role is a mixture of solution design, technical oversight, and planning/leadership of multiple concurrent projects.
You will require a strong understanding of the full stack of web technologies and work closely with other disciplines (both technical and non-technical). Vitally you will have a passion for technology, innovation, and ever evolving software design and development principles.
A successful candidate in this role will have a development background with an expert understanding of both front-end and back-end technologies and will either have recent demonstrable experience in planning the technical design and delivery of consumer facing, interactive websites that utilise complex API’s and data sources, or be looking to move to a less hands-on position and grow their architect skills.
* Creation of technical solution design documents, diagrams, technical specifications, coding standards and other project documentation as required
* Day to day management of technical team members on projects you are responsible for, ensuring they understand their tasks and deliver them to the highest standards.
* Point of escalation and resolution for project delivery issues
* Collaborate on key technical decisions for each project with the wider team (PM, QA, Back End, DevOps, Solution Architecture, Business Analysts)
* Working with Operations and Project Management to allocate team members to suitable tasks and projects.
* Understanding and working with complex software application architectures, including network infrastructure.
* Clearly articulating solution options to colleagues and clients.
* Be proactive self-starter that is engaged with the development team throughout the application development life cycle.
Experience / Skills:
* Experience with Java and front-end technologies, and able to plan solutions using our full technology stack:
o Back-end: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices architecture o Front-end: React, Vue.js, Headless design patterns
o Data-stores: SQL, No-SQL (Mongo/ Document DB), Redis
o Infrastructure/release management: AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes o Productivity: JIRA, Confluence, Git Hub
o Content Management Systems: AEM, Jahia, Story Blok, Drupal, Shopify * Experience developing and working in teams with front end and backend developers.
* Proven experience in data-driven integration solutions.
* Excellent working knowledge of different database technologies i.e.: MongoDB/Document DB, MySQL, Redis
* Clear understanding of system interaction between different layers, from low-level data management to how that data can power rich end-user interfaces
* Experience of developing and deploying large web based applications utilising content management systems.
* Above-average understanding of business operations.
* Awareness of and the ability to use a wide variety of software solutions.
* Project management and teamwork skills.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technical information in layman’s terms.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task.