Agile Coach – Birmingham – Hybrid (2/3 days in office) – Full-time
We are currently partnering with a household name that is going through an exciting period of growth, as a result of their digital transformation journey. Our client is looking for the expertise of an Agile Coach that will be setting up and improving all Agile processes across the company.
What this role will entail:
You will work along the Scrum Masters and Product Owners and make sure that the processes are constantly improving ensuring that the drivers for product delivery is quicker to create great experiences for the customers.
What you will be doing:
- Train and coach team leads, technical leads and members of the teams using Agile Methodologies.
- Be the go to person for agile development within the company and manage stakeholders to follow the agile way of working to allow successful delivery.
- Uplift Agile maturity by coaching and provide your expertise across multiple teams which includes backlog management, servant leadership mindset and breaking down work consistently.
- Understand the difference between teaching, mentoring and coaching and implement this in your way of working.
- Analyzing and connecting concepts across the entirety of a system to understand how value flows through the system, and diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Working within a team that works through the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in practicing agile methodologies
- Experience in delivering a transformation using Agile
- Previous experience in agile coaching within an organization
Benefits and Package:
- Competitive Base and 10% on target annual bonus
- 10% pension contribution
- Smart working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Flexible benefits to fit around you (private health care, dental care, ride to work scheme)
Should you want to join a company that is in the process of their digital transformation journey, reach out to me and we could discuss the role in further detail.
Job Reference: JO-2208-258249
Salary: £54000.00 - £72000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/10/2022
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: West Midlands
Job Types: Permanent