AWS Solution Architect | 5 month Contract | Fully Remote | £600-650 per day (Outside IR35)
My client is currently implementing merchandising planning solutions for their Asian market. One key element for the users to run the processes in the new software tool is to have all necessary data available in the application on time and in quality.
These data pipelines are built with Microsoft SQL tools, but users ask for near real-time data refresh. This means my client needs to lift the technology to a new level. We are searching for some experience in AWS hosting and tools to support my client to design and build this advanced setup in AWS.
- Design architecture and lead implementation of the defined solutions in AWS cloud technologies.
- Being a subject matter expert for certain functions/environments/systems/tools
- Working with an experienced product and architecture team to build world-class data integrations and realize state-of-the-art solutions built on AWS within respective technologies.
- Delivering and ensuring the functionality of the designed and developed solutions
- Collaboration across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partners and customers around the globe.
- 7+ years of IT architectural experience in total
- 3+ years experience in AWS cloud architecture (focus on Big Data) and tool handling (AWS preferred)
- AWS Solutions Architect Association certification
- AWS Database speciality of AWS Data Analytics speciality certification
- Experience in AWS Glue of RedShift
- Good problem solving, logical, and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of Python coding and principles
- MS SQL, MS SSIS knowledge, SQL coding
- CI/CD knowledge (preferably Jenkins)
- Bitbucket, GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- AWS EMR (Hadoop, Spark, Hive)
Job Reference: JO-2107-244688
Salary: €600 - €700.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 5 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract