If you are passionate about coding and music, then this is the role for you!
We have partnered with a revolutionary music discovery start-up that is building a ground-breaking platform and other technologies for their listeners and artists. They are seeking an experienced Backend Developer to join their listener orientated team to create products for their web and mobile apps.
This is a company with a mission to reveal entirely new worlds of music you didn’t know existed, taking their listeners on a journey that hasn’t been achieved by other music platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a start-up that is agile and fluid but with an established leadership with experience from the likes of Google, Spotify, Vice and XL Records.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Golang. 3-4 years+
- Expertise and focus building performant systems in constrained(time/resource) environments.
- Strong knowledge of parallel and concurrent programming paradigms
- Experience taking full ownership of APIs and Microservices.
- Experience building real-time advertising-bidding systems or financial/trading trading systems.
- Familiarity with Ad systems, including bidding, ranking and auctioning processes.
- Agile software development experience.
- Experience building event-driven backend services for large-scale consumer facing applications.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, and their time and space performance characteristics.
- Track record working with database systems (Cassandra, MySQL, Redis, Aerospike, Druid or similar).
- Experience debugging and supporting applications in a cloud environment.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable in collaborative environments.
- Experience in provision and reception of work unit related feedback
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics or related technical field.
At the moment they will be fully remote and then later in the year would go to a hybrid work system and will be based in Central London.
If you are passionate about coding and music, then don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join this revolutionary company!
Contact Emile Hartman for a confidential discussion – email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2106-201187
Salary: £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent