We are working with an exciting FinTech business in London that are building a new digital business bank. They are backed by one of the largest banks in the UK so have excellent backing & support to grow rapidly.
They are currently going through a stage of growth and looking for problem-solving engineers to join them as they transition into a full Neobank and become fully stand alone.
- You will work in one of the core cross-functional mission teams, helping to build core banking technology from scratch.
- Deliver as a member of their mission team to build and develop the company’s technology product
- Support and oversee junior engineers and act as a subject matter expert
- Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is well-tested and easy to maintain and extend
- Work collaboratively with the team to resolve technical issues
- Deep knowledge of Java and Spring Boot essentially
- An understanding of Kubernetes/Docker
- An excellent understanding of AWS (deployment/configuration)
- Message-driven architectures / Kafka / event sourcing
- Experience working on a highly secure application
- Java11, Spring Boot, AWS, Microservices running with Kafka in Kubernetes, using an event sourced CQRS architecture.
- They are looking to migrate to a ‘V2’ of this architecture this year.
- Up to £100,000 basic + 10% bonus + excellent benefits such as flexible working, 10% pension contribution, cash allowance, and life insurance.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198866
Salary: £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent