£35000.00 – £55000.00 per annum
If you are looking to join a leading company in the marine industry doing embedded software engineering this will the opportunity for you. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team in a supportive environment. They have well-established products doing a vital job on thousands of ships across the world. They have an exciting development program that will equip intelligent ships of tomorrow with smart sensors and perception of the world around them.
What you will be doing:
- Develop new and existing software applications as part of the engineering team.
- Contribute to existing software architecture and signal processing algorithms in their products.
- Writing and Maintaining code base (largely C++ and C#).
- Research state of the art approaches to tackling problems, create a prototype, and turn this into robust software solutions
- software testing.
Technical skills/business skills required:
- degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics.
- Expertise in writing maintainable and testable code in C++ & C#.
- Understanding of object-orientated design patterns.
- Machine Vision techniques.
- data analysis tools (e.g. Python/Matlab).
- Algorithm development (e.g. AI, sensor fusion, robotics).
- Experience of working with radar, vision, lidar
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198886
Salary: £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Leicestershire
Job Types: Permanent