Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
A Global leading company is currently recruiting for an BPMN Camunda Developer that has experience with Camunda. Remote position – 6 month rolling contract paying up to £650 per day.
Experience and skills required for the BPMN Camunda Developer, Camunda Developer, BPM Camunda, Camunda, BPMN – Remote Position
· Develop Jeopardy Management, Task Management, Queue Management & Error Management framework.
· Workflow creation with conditional SLA calculation.
· Flow creation across multiple projects and branches within CI/CD repos
· BPMN and DMN based task sequencing, dynamic timer configuration & task re-assignment.
· UI build for Analytics Dashboard covering Task & user based analytics.
· Integration with External Systems to provide centralised Task management.
· Error code parsing and centralised error handling decisions over the Order task, fulfilment task, Incident tasks, etc
· Hands on with Camunda Cockpit plugins
· Automatic task assignment and tracking for Jeopardies.
Package for the for the BPMN Camunda Developer, Camunda Developer, BPM Camunda, Camunda, BPMN – Remote Position
· Remote position – 6 month rolling contract paying up to £650 per day