Full-Stack Cloud Engineer
London Permanent (Fully Remote)
£75000.00 – £85000.00 per annum
This is a great opportunity to be part of a cross-functional team delivering a unique client co-creation experience to accelerate client transformation. Find yourself working for one of the leading IT consulting firms where you can be fully remote working anywhere in the UK. As part of an entrepreneurial team, you will use contemporary technologies and approaches to design, develop, test, and deliver solutions. You will apply a user-centric approach to ensure all features add value for the user and achieve the desired client impact. You understand the nuances of different cloud solutions (hybrid, public, private, multi-cloud, on-prem) and their implications for solution design. You understand the relationship among various technologies and architectures and how they contribute to the overall solution. You will develop a deep understanding of complex, large-scale multi-region solutions which utilize multiple independent life cycle microservices.
What you need…
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and continuous learning
- Understanding of technical principles of Docker and Kubernetes
- Use DevOps engineering practices and methods to plan and create a software application
- Create products and services that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability; ensure that the implemented solutions are unit tested and ready to integrate in products
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills combined in an Agile process
- Engineer solutions in areas such as cloud foundation, cloud services, cloud management applications, machine learning, computational linguistics, natural language processing, and security applications
Technical skills/business skills required:
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Professional experience; pre-sales, building prototypes, integration, databases, business process design
- Experience APIs (RESTful, etc.)
- Design and implement automated cloud solutions that implement CI/CD best practices
- Client facing experience – strong, collaborative client relationships
- Test-Driven Development, and application of Agile methodologies.
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198638
Salary: £75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent