We are working closely with an exciting Fintech Start-Up who are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer for their offices in London, however they are also open to someone working in a fully remote position.
Our client is a Fintech start-up assisting risk management of the world’s largest financial market participants by providing independent derivative price verification.
You will work closely with a small, experienced team of financial analysts and technologists from supporting development with infrastructure changes and security, to coordinating responses to production issues.
- Maintain, backup, secure and monitor all components of their infrastructure.
- Support multiple application environments (production, UAT, demo, development, test, staging)
- Manage data security in all environments (production, test, event, and user data)
- Incident management for issues including data security, uptime, and performance (diagnosis, triage, response coordination with internal and client stakeholders)
- Maintain, monitor, and evidence audit controls and support external ISAE3402 and client security audits
- Manage user, computer, and application permissions
- 2+ years Commercial experience working in DevOps
- Experience working with Git
- Experience with and can read a ‘Stack Trace’
- Understand of ‘Private Sub Net’
- AWS Certified in DevOps (preferred)
- AWS Workspaces, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Lambdas, Jenkins Build Server & more.
Our client is offering between £50,000-£100,000 salary (depending on level & experience). For more information, please contact Conor Smith at Salt on firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply here today!
This job ad was posted by Salt.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197584
Salary: £50000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent