Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Are you a Software Engineer with a passion for building exceptional customer-focused products and features?
Do you align with their principles – “We’ll give you the opportunities of a lifetime” – giving Software Engineers the autonomy and support to perform at their best?
Do you want to be part of a digital transformation project, shaping elegant solutions to complex challenges and living engineering excellence?
Then, this is a role for you!
Senior Software Engineer – We are working with one of the UK’s largest leisure businesses looking to disrupt and transform the UK holidaymaker experience, and YOU can be a part of it! Just last year, over 4 million people visited their attractions (not bad, considering the pandemic!) and they’re looking to improve customer’s experiences by undergoing a digital transformation project; with goals to be #1 in the industry in the next 12 months.
🖥 Tech Stack: React | Typescript | Next.js | Node.js | AWS (don’t worry, you don’t need everything!)
🏧 Salary up to 6 figures (+bonus!)
What will you do as Senior Software Engineer?
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a key role in this disruption of the UK holidaymaker experience. You will need to solve hard problems, be curious around new technology and have the drive to see creation through to delivery. You will join a brand new team that has clearly defined goals, users eagerly awaiting your product, and the chance to deliver challenging functionality across geolocation, gaming, food and drink ordering, tickets, queuing, and many physical world interactions such as door unlocking.
· Work with cutting edge tech in an Agile team using the latest open-source tools
· Develop clean, quality code – meaning improved products/experiences for customers
· Define and implement best engineering practices
· Control of the problem end to end – taking ownership
· Contribute towards a culture of continuous learning/improvement – building your expertise
What are we looking for?
· Team Player – experience working in an Agile, cross-functional team
· Customer Centric – core understanding of digital products, users and interactions to best build the right solution for customers
· Cultural Fit – motivated, desire to learn, continuous self-development, collaborative culture
This is the perfect opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join a unique company in a key position ad they embark on a period of signification growth to build on their fantastic products! If this sounds of interest, please get in touch and I would love to tell you more about the exciting projects they are working on!