Full Stack Drupal Developer
£50000.00 – £60000.00 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will be tackling interesting challenges for a diverse range of projects, ranging from working on existing custom Drupal integration and implementations to creating custom unique front-end experiences while delivering quality and robust solutions. The role may require working with technology partners and internal business teams from time-to-time to support the ongoing business operations and to deliver continuous improvement.
What you will be doing:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Drupal modules
- Be a proponent for security, performance, and quality in methods, tools and approaches used in the development of PHP application and integration layers of our business digital platforms
- Interpret business requirements, business rule changes, processes, and configuration changes
- Play a key role in the implementation of business system configuration changes and fixes
- Deliver 2nd/3rd line technical support to business systems issues before escalation
- Work with technology partners to optimize and enhance business systems integration
- Continually seek innovative technologies to enhance business value, create efficiencies and competitive market advantage.
- Delivering continual back end and front end website improvements through Drupal development, prioritising outputs based on business requirements.
- Work with the marketing team to design and build A/B and MV tests on the website to improve conversion.
Products Technical skills/business skills required:
- Strong working experience with Drupal 8+, Apache, PHP and MySQL
- Experience working with Amazon Cognito, AWS Amplify Framework, and Acquia platform
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify solutions
- Demonstrated ability to deliver work packages and manage project dependencies.
- Experience of working in AGILE Development or iterative SDLCs environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Git)
- Experience working with a conversion rate optimisation platform (eg VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience of working within a customer focused or service organization
- Excellent Knowledge and Experience in the provision of process documentation
- Experience of working on e-Commerce websites
- Experience managing containers with Google Tag Manager, publishing tags, and triggers.
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197795
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent