Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Pay: €500 – €600 per day
Duration: 1 year contract
This role is remotely based currently due to Covid. The client does expect you to be able to be onsite once travelling is allowed
*collaborates with the Solution Architects and the ADO (Application Domain Owner) to define the architectural solution in line with the architecture strategy and the business needs
* supports the Product Owner in preparing features and translating them into workable Stories for the delivery teams.
* coaches and supports delivery teams in implementing Features and Stories in line with the architectural solution.
* plays the role of end to end designer cross teams to ensure the overall solution consistency of all developments in the team, managing dependencies in an appropriate way
* drives resolution of cross platform design issues with the designers of the other teams/platforms and relate with the ADO’s
* maintains a good functional knowledge of company business operations for the domain
* is able to understand and assess client needs, identifying issues and opportunities and recommending appropriate solutions
* supports the ADO in the feasibility studies of new initiatives, reviews and challenges scope, solution and cost estimates. In some cases acts as delegate of the ADO, in which case his role is to define together with the architects the solution and provide the estimates, thereby interacting with a wide range of stakeholders within business and IT.
* is able to be a backup of the communication/reporting ADO when required
* performs design reviews to ensure functional and technical consistency of solutions
* ensures that technical debts in the applications owned by the teams are put on the agenda for prioritisation vs functional developments
* maintains a correct level of up-to-date transversal documentation for the domain.
* more than 5 years experience as an Analyst/Designer in the context of Digital Channels and Client services.
* experience in delivering cross functional multi platform designs
* very good analysis & investigation skills, ability to break down complex problems and develop solutions
* ability to operate in a changing environment and to participate to the change
* excellent communication skills (verbal, written, active listening)
* proven experience to effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall control
* assertiveness in driving tasks to completion and ability to work autonomously.
* interest in/understanding of agile practices and methods, especially TDD, DevOps, test automation and continuous delivery pipeline
Technical skills required
– good understanding of modern Web Technologies like HTML5/CSS/JS/Frameworks
– Cross-platforms integration mechanisms (mainly API)
– Analysis in the context of Digital Channels (Customer Journey, UX, Wireframing, …) and its integration via API’s (API specs)
Following skills are a plus
– Hand-on Experience in following platforms: Salesforce, Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM, ACS, Analytics) or Genesys Cloud
– Data analysis & database design.
– Azure DevOps (from Analysis point of view)
– Test automation
– experience in SSO/IAM implementation.
– experience in Cloud (iAAS, pAAS & Saas) and hosting environments.
This job ad was posted by Salt.