£80000.00 – £90000.00 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s leading marketplace for retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. You will be a key part of revolutionising their platform and bringing new features to life. You will be building an amazing user experience for clients globally as well as all the internal tools to help the rest of the team make it look easy. It is a great time to join and be part of their increasingly diverse team that focuses on finding creative solutions and, ultimately, empowering the global community.
What you will be doing:
- Create, own and lead the technology vision including frontend, backend, infrastructure, and data science, building not just for today but for tomorrow as well
- Drive innovation within the context of an Agile development organisation, improve and maintain production systems, processes, security, and infrastructure
- Ensure software is developed on time, on budget and in line with key customer and business requirements
- Ensure technology is scalable and fit for purpose as the company expands
- Continue to raise the bar by helping the existing team improve and owning the hiring of new members
products Technical skills/business skills required:
- Strong skills in Ruby and Ruby on Rails; they’re the backbone of the Stack
- Experience of AWS (or similar) services, such as EC2, RDS and RedShift
- Experience of managing applications on cloud environments
- Experience with different CI/CD tools and technologies
- Knowledge of good database design and query optimisation
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198832
Salary: £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent