Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
We’re looking for an exceptional Engineering manager to join this amazing nimble team in Birmingham. They’re focussed on building a world class team of motivated and passionate multi-discipline technologists. Sharing the vision to continuously improve, support one another and have an eagerness to learn. Operating as a high functioning and performing team to drive the product development through effective technology and innovation.
They are offering the world’s first end to end digital platform within this industry. Made up of a suite of tools for trade that connect to create efficiencies and digitise workflows. They’re bringing true digital transformation to these global industries.
What you will do:
Oversee work being completed by Software Engineers working on the project.
· Act as a mentor for new or more junior-level software developers or programmers, as well as the members on the development team.
· Have ownership of development plans and have supervisorial responsibilities in delegating work and ensuring that software projects come in on time and you act as scrum master/project manager in your role.
· Establish a technical vision with the development team and work with developers to turn it into reality.
Previous exposure to some of the below will help support your role as Engineering Manager:
· Full stack .NET (4.7/5/Core), C# developer on Windows OS
· Good working knowledge of software design principles (SOLID, UML, Design Patterns, database design, ERD, etc.)
· Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining micro services
· Experience with multi-threaded code
· Experience of implementing Identity systems and principles (Identity Server/OAuth/OpenID/MFA/SSO etc)
· SQL Server 2012 onwards, SSMS, good knowledge of T-SQL scripting
· IIS, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF
· Azure experience
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate’s will receive a salary up to £65,000 + amazing benefits
Freelane role | Motion Graphics Desginer/Developer - Focussing on KRPano | £40 p/h My client are undergoing a large project, developing a website for a client which involved creating virtual…£35 - £40.00 per hour
Have you ever wondered what social impact the products you use on a day to day basis have on our environment? Backed by some of the leading impact investors, you…£30000 - £45000 per annum