Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Fully Remote based in the UK
£80 000.00 – £1000 00.00 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join a purpose-driven business. Everything they do stems from their desire to empower entrepreneurs to make bright ideas happen, building their business from the ground up and becoming financially and professionally independent. They are looking for an engineering manager as the engineering manager you will be the interface between strategy and delivery. You will be working with the leadership team and translating directives to your team as actionable tasks and deliverables.
What you will be doing:
* Work with senior management to create user stories for product requirements
* Coordinate with Engineering, Marketing and other teams in order to maximize your impact on PeoplePerHour’s growth
* Go through the most important tech aspects or practical details with engineers in order to turn ideas into concrete acceptance criteria
* Create rollout plans and keep stakeholders updated on delivery dates
* Guide the team throughout the implementation and delivery process
* Test and sign off user stories before they are deployed to production
* Be a believer in pixel perfect execution
* Have a strong interest in UX
* Ensure your team and yourself are happy
productsTechnical skills/business skills required:
* At least 5 years of experience in Software Engineering and/or Quality Assurance
* Proven experience with writing user stories
* Familiarity with Agile frameworks (i.e. Scrum, Kanban etc)
* Experience with User Acceptance Testing (Usability Testing is a plus)
* Interpersonal skills to manage a team of engineers
* The ability to give constructive criticism
* Excellent communication and the ability to collaborate with many other teams
* An outcome-driven and data-informed mindset
* Incredible problem solving abilities
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
* MBA or Master’s in engineering preferred
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.