Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Software Engineering Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
C++ Engineer - C/C++ software development Experience of Python, Linux, SQL and NoSQL store My client is a leading Cyber business who are seeking a C++ Software Development Engineer to…£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
Job Title: Software Engineer (Web) Location: London (Open to remote in the UK only) Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Bonus, Pension and standard benefits As a Software Engineer at you…£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus and Pension
Job Title: Tech Lead / Senior Engineer (Web) Location: London (Open to remote in the UK only) Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 + Bonus, Pension and standard benefits As a Tech…£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Experienced SharePoint Expert / Office 365 – Banking Client – Brussels
Rate: 600 – 700 Euro’s per day
Duration: 6 months
Role: to be based in Brussels
I am recruiting for a Banking client of mine in Brussels who are looking for a SharePoint expert on contract basis initially for 6 months to be based in Brussels. The manager for this role is really looking for someone who he is able is able to really rely on.
The role is ideal for a team player with experience working in a SharePoint and Office365 environment. Practical experience with migration for SharePoint 2013 sites and file Share content to the cloud would support the coming program of work.
Collaboration is the core focus of the team building SharePoint sites to support business value and, in many cases, specific functional requirements. The candidate will be asked to show examples of business solutions using out of the box features that have been defined, configured and delivered successfully.
SharePoint and Office 365 are used to manage the content architecture so the candidate should show their understanding and experience of using content types, labels and term stores in the delivery of their previous projects
Your tasks will include:
Looking for a person that
· Has very good knowledge (not only functional, but as well technical aspects) of SharePoint 2013 (on premise), SharePoint-office 365 & SharePoint 2016 will be an asset
· Can promote user adaption, new features, new functionalities (and able to position it well within the clients environment)
· Knowledge of Office365, Azure, Compliance and Security Centre, Search Centre, MS teams, Outlook/Exchange, File Plan and retention labels, Power automate features
· Is helping in implementing a good governance plan
· Has a very good knowledge of Modern SharePoint pages and adding customisation
· Has experience with ShareGate, SPDocKit tool. Metalogix knowledge would be an asset
· Has solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory, Mail Configuration, Kerberos …
· Is able to manage priorities in a environment where success is measured in successful delivery of features and solutions
· The collaboration teams work in an AGILE environment so experience of Kanban, Scrum and Agile methodologies wold be a bonus
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to Tdallas@welovesalt.com
Job Title: Senior Engineer (Web) Location: London (Open to remote in the UK only) Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 + Bonus, Pension and standard benefits As a Software Engineer at you…£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Bonus and Pension
IAM Technical Engineer (Sailpoint, Java, MySQL) - Banking - Brussels Day rate: €450-€600 Duration: 6 - 12 months Start: ASAP Description IAM Technical Engineer As an IAM technical engineer you…€450 - €600 per day