You will work on delivering digital transformation projects at FTSE-100 companies, predominately using NodeJS and React (although we’re not restricted to only using these and will work with the most suitable tools).
Pair programming, continuous delivery, test driven development, and incremental design should be second nature to you; writing code without tests should be unthinkable.
You have a real passion for problem solving, you are an active learner and get excited by working collaboratively with those around you.
- Experience in Node.js or React development in production
- A strong focus on continuous integration and delivery
- Strong test focus, experience with latest tooling
- Building high-performance and scalable applications
- A working knowledge of application security, authentication and related cryptography
- Good understanding of design and implementation of RESTful web services
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
- Familiarity with performance monitoring tools
- Experience debugging production issues under pressure
- Problem-solving skills that balance innovation with pragmatic technology choices to solve business needs
- Comfortable working under pressure and manage client expectations effectively
- Distinct customer focus and quality mindset
Job Reference: JO-2003-158117
Salary: £500.00 - £525.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 1/04/2020
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract