Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Software Engineering Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Our client are an exciting and fast moving startup in the social gaming sector. They are looking for a talented and passionate React developer to come on board. They have produced a mobile game that allows users to make predictions on reality TV, social, media, and other trending events. They have been in the App Store/google play for 3 months. They have had over 100K installs over the last three months, with 1000 forecasted for December.
They have an iOS and Android App written in React Native, with a strong lean towards hook based, functional logic with TypeScript. Navigation is handled using react-navigation. They also have a web-based portal used to configure our environments, which is also written in React. It uses redux and is styled with scss. Being the slightly older of the two codebases, it is written using class based components.
– Up to date on latest ECMASript
– 3 years React experience or 1 year React + 2 years front-end frameworks (Angular / Vue)
– Experience with to large code bases and version control (preferably GIT)
– Experience working in teams
– Sociable, and confident voicing opinions
Nice to have:
– React Native experience
– iOS / Android experience
– Some DevOps experience such as automation pipelines