Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
We are partnered with a Google and VC backed Digital Assistant SaaS platform helping clients deliver better services to their customers. We are now seeking multiple full-time Software Engineers to join our established team to further expand and evolve our SaaS products. Founded in 2016 as part of the Pi Labs accelerator programme, we hasve had a meteoric rise and has received industry wide recognition for our innovative Digital Assistant platform.
We started with a focus in the property management industry, improving the experience for residents. We are now expanding out to tackle similar challenges across other sectors, starting with improving the broad range of services local councils deliver to their residents. Supported by further investment from Google, VC firms and high profile angel investors we are in a fantastic place to pursue our mission to help our clients deliver better services, more efficiently with a complete AI solution. Ultimately our vision is to enable people to spend less time on the mundane and more time on the things that matter.
Core platform features include:
● An AI assistant to deliver amazing customer service
● Automated, intelligent workflows that streamline operations
● A powerful dashboard to enable smarter, data-driven decisions
The role: You’ll be joining us at an exciting time as we scale-up our already proven product to expand in new clients and markets. As part of a team of 12 engineers, you’ll have the opportunity to work across all areas of the products.
Our approach is to hire software engineers with a breadth of experience that can work across multiple areas, with a specialism in one of our three main domains: front-end development, back-end development and AI / bot development.
Across all specialisms we look for:
● Strong TypeScript and Node.js experience
● CI / CD processes, including Github Actions
● Experience working an early start / scale up company in highly collaborative teams
● Ownership of the quality of your code – creating well-designed, testable code
● Experience with RESTful API design and API centric platforms
● Design for security and design for operations
For front-end specialised candidates we look for:
● React JS
● State management libraries
● Webpack ● Jest & React Testing Library
● Experience in developing products with high level of Accessibility
● Design systems & Responsive design
For back-end specialised candidates we look for:
● Infrastructure as Code, specifically Terraform
● Extensive knowledge of AWS with a focus on serverless technologies such as lambda functions
● Working knowledge of Azure and GCP
● Experience working with RDBMS (ideally postgres), NoSQL stores and graph databases
This job ad was posted by Salt.