Full Stack C#/.NET Developer
£50000.00 – £65000.00 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will be tackling interesting challenges for a diverse range of projects, ranging who will have responsibility for developing end-to-end API integrations and .Net applications (front & back-end) across the Digital Transformation programme, relating to (but not limited to) the Customer facing website and mobile application, e-Commerce booking platform, prospect management platform (CRM), various internal applications, as well as Business Intelligence initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Design, build, and maintain secure, efficient, reusable, and reliable C#/.Net code.
- Support development/implementation approach for the Digital Transformation programme.
- Being a proponent for security, performance and quality in methods, tools and approaches used in development of .net application and integration layers of our business digital platforms.
- Interpreting and implementing business requirements, business rule changes, processes and configuration changes and fixes.
- Using Cloud infrastructures and toolsets to deliver modern applications that resolve business issues.
- Delivering 2nd/3rd line technical support to business systems issues before escalation.
- Working with technology partners to optimize and enhance business systems integrations.
- Continually seeking innovative technologies to enhance business value, create efficiencies and competitive market advantage.
- Ensuring GDPR compliancy for areas of responsibility.
Products Technical skills/business skills required:
- Significant working experience with ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core, MVC, C#, SQL Server.
- Strong back-end C# development experience and experience building front-end applications.
- Good working knowledge of SQL database and ability to write SQL queries and use ORMs.
- Experience building/maintaing currently working business dependable API infrastructures.
- Proficiency with Azure Cloud toolsets including Azure Functions etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning & deployment tools (Azure DevOps, Git, CI/CD)
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge and Experience in writing technical documentation for systems.
- Experience of working on Digital Brochure Websites and e-Commerce platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver work packages and manage project dependencies.
- Programming: C# Asp.NET, Asp.Net Core MVC, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SOLID principles, TDD, moq, xUnit, MsTest.
- Database & ORM tools: SQL Server, SSMS, ADO.NET, EF, Json.NET, XML.
- Integration: REST, Web API, WCF, Postman/Fiddler.
- Azure Cloud toolsets: Azure DevOps, Git, CI/CD pipelines, Azure Functions, Logic Apps.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199901
Salary: £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent