Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Full Stack C#/.NET Developer
£50000.00 – £65000.00 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will be tackling interesting challenges for a diverse range of projects, ranging who will have responsibility for developing end-to-end API integrations and .Net applications (front & back-end) across the Digital Transformation programme, relating to (but not limited to) the Customer facing website and mobile application, e-Commerce booking platform, prospect management platform (CRM), various internal applications, as well as Business Intelligence initiatives.
What you will be doing:
· Design, build and maintain secure, efficient, reusable, and reliable C#/.Net code.
· Support development/implementation approach for the Digital Transformation programme.
· Being a proponent for security, performance, and quality in methods, tools, and approaches used in the development of .net application and integration layers of our business digital platforms.
· Interpreting and implementing business requirements, business rule changes, processes and configuration changes and fixes.
· Using Cloud infrastructures and toolsets to deliver modern application that resolves business issues.
· Delivering 2nd/3rd line technical support to business systems issues before escalation.
· Working with technology partners to optimise and enhance business systems integrations.
· Continually seeking innovative technologies to enhance business value, create efficiencies and competitive market advantage.
· Ensuring GDPR compliance for areas of responsibility.
Products Technical skills/business skills required:
· Significant working experience with ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core, MVC, C#, SQL Server.
* Strong back-end C# development experience and experience building front-end applications.
* Good working knowledge of SQL database and ability to write SQL queries and use ORMs.
* Experience building/maintaining currently working business dependable API infrastructures.
* Proficiency with Azure Cloud toolsets including Azure Functions etc.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning & deployment tools (Azure DevOps, Git, CI/CD)
* Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify solutions.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent Knowledge and Experience in writing technical documentation for systems.
* Experience of working on Digital Brochure Websites and e-Commerce platforms.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver work packages and manage project dependencies.
* Programming: C# Asp.NET, Asp.Net Core MVC, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SOLID principles, TDD, moq, xUnit, MsTest.
* Database & ORM tools: SQL Server, SSMS, ADO.NET, EF, Json.NET, XML.
* Integration: REST, Web API, WCF, Postman/Fiddler.
* Azure Cloud toolsets: Azure DevOps, Git, CI/CD pipelines, Azure Functions, Logic Apps.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.