Our client are one of the biggest digital marketing agencies based in London. They work on creating digital products and services that are built and tested for a specific target audience, of the clients choice.
They are looking for a mid-weight Full Stack PHP Developer to join their digital team in London and play a leading role in growing their business.
As a full-stack developer you must be an intuitive problem solver, organised and methodical with a genuine passion for building meticulously well-crafted, beautiful outcomes.
You must also have a thirst for learning, not be daunted by the unknown and help drive the technical and development efforts for our clients. Ideally, you come from a multi-disciplined background in development and technology and you’re comfortable architecting and leading projects delivered in varying technologies and frameworks.
- Are able to transform concepts into seamless digital experiences using a user-centred approach and latest trends in tech
- Genuinely love solving complex problems with straightforward solutions
- Have the ability to convey ideas with plain-speaking language to a diverse range of stakeholders
- Are a positive and proactive team player, sharing solutions and welcoming new challenges
- Are culturally perceptive and adaptable to the industry
Must have skills
- 3+ years of development experience including WordPress, MySQL databases, pgSQL, composer, node.js, AWS and Symfony2
- Experience with Shopify
- A good understanding of PHP template engines like twig, smarty, liquid
- Fluent in Git flows
- Full stack development on the LAMP stack
- Awareness of the most up-to-date technologies and how to choose between them
- Ability to test and validate work at every stage of development
- Capable of managing multiple development streams with attention to fine detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable managing multiple development streams with attention to fine detail and of reporting and analysing project performance
- The ability to keep calm under pressure, with a consistent, positive can-do attitude
Nice to have
- Development experience in React Native
- Experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side
- Good knowledge and practical experience of testing tools like Webpack, gulp, npm, etc.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax
Day to day
- Responsible for delivering digital web builds combining management of development workflows and supporting the front and backend dev team
- Always pushing our technology roadmap (suggesting latest technologies)
- Working collaboratively with our creative and production teams to define and solve briefs through research, strategy and delivery
- Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with team, collaborators and suppliers
- Maintaining clear communication with all team members and collaborators
Job Reference: 1233
Salary: £45000 - £70000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent