Full Stack Drupal Developer
£50000.00 – £65000.00 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will have a key responsibility for the front-end development and business configuration changes of our mission-critical website, and mobile applications. The role will utilise a combination of Drupal development and programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, React, etc.) to tackle interesting challenges across a diverse range of projects, ranging from existing custom Drupal integration and implementations, to creating custom, unique, front-end experiences while delivering high quality, robust solutions. A key challenge would be assuming ownership of the website development from the existing agency whilst creating the environment and infrastructure for on-going participation from the agency during future development.
What you will be doing:
- Assume responsibility for the development, hosting and running of the iQ website and App.
- Work with the IT Development Manager in providing knowledge and development/implementation approach for the Digital Transformation programme.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Drupal modules.
- Be a proponent for security, performance and quality in methods, tools and approaches used in development of PHP application and integration layers of our business digital platforms.
- Interpret business requirements, business rule changes, processes and configuration changes.
- Using Cloud infrastructures and toolsets to deliver modern applications that resolve business issues.
- Work with technology partners to optimize and enhance business systems integration.
- Continually seek innovative technologies to enhance business value, create efficiencies and competitive market advantage.
- Ensuring GDPR compliancy for areas of responsibility
- Mentoring, coaching and supporting junior developers.Products Technical skills/business
- Significant proven experience with Drupal 8+, Apache, PHP and MySQL, with intimate knowledge of custom modules and plugin development, configuration management, render pipeline, entity and cache API, and dependency injection.
- Proven experience of building complex application functionalities, dependencies and system integrations across different platforms.
- Experience working with AWS Cognito, Amplify Framework and Acquia hosting platform.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Git. CI/CD).
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver work packages and manage project dependencies.
- Experience of working in AGILE Development or iterative Software Development Lifecycle environments.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of working within a customer-focused or service organization.
- Excellent Knowledge and Experience in the provision of process documentation.
- Experience of working on Digital Brochure Websites and e-Commerce platforms.
- Programming: PHP, VS Code, Atom, PHP web framework e.g. Symfony, Laravel, Twig.
- Drupal 8+, Acquia hosting platform.
- Database & ORM tools: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Json, XML etc.
- Integration: REST API and SOAP web services, Postman/Fiddler.
- Other: Cloud toolsets – AWS Cognito, Amplify Framework, Azure DevOps, Git, CI/CD, Jira.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197795
Salary: £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent