Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Full Stack .NET Software engineer
£60000.00 – £70000.00 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s leaders in providing data for various industries. They have a worldwide and are aligned with world-class companies. They are looking for a full-stack developer to join their tech team based in Birmingham. You will be surrounded by a strong tech team from which you could get guidance and grow your experience within the company.
What you will be doing:
Work on cutting-edge web projects. You will be developing front-end applications, APIs, back-end services, and database solutions. The ability to work with large complex relational databases is a core requirement. You will be responsible for unit testing your code and partaking in peer code reviews. You will occasionally need to work on maintaining existing applications and services. This is a great opportunity for someone with .net software development experience in C#. You will be working within a supportive team within an agile development methodology. You will be given project ownership and be actively involved throughout the development cycle, from initial wireframing to final deployment. We are keen to support our people in their career, with opportunities for development and career progression.
Products Technical skills/business skills required:
* Full Stack .NET, C# developer
* .Net Framework / .Net Core / .Net Standard
* HTML, CSS, RxJS, jQuery, REST, JSON
* Strong experience developing Angular Applications
* Experience of Microservice’s and development of APIs
* Good T-SQL skills and experience with SSMS
* Designing Relational Databases and optimising database queries and stored procedures
* Experience of unit testing and mocking frameworks
* IIS, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.