Senior Backend Engineer | Contract | 3months | Outside IR35 | Remote | £500 per day
What we’re looking for
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Backend Engineer to join the Platform Team, the integral team responsible for managing the API and delivering a set of innovative and first-of-their-kind features.
What you’ll do
- Participate in system design discussions and decisions
- Write clean, modular and testable robust code in satisfying system requirements
- Take full ownership of assigned product feature
- Work to support SLA, SLO and SLIs
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics or related technical field.
- Proficiency in Golang. 3-4 years+
- Expertise and focus building performant systems in constrained(time/resource) environments.
- Strong knowledge of parallel and concurrent programming
- Experience building event-driven backend services for large-scale consumer facing applications.
- Track record working with database systems (Cassandra, MySQL, Redis, Aerospike, Druid or similar).
Tech Stack: AWS, Golang, Docker, Cassandra, Aerospike, Druid, Git/Github
Job Reference: JO-2108-246218
Salary: £450 - £500 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract